Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Today is Valentine's Day and the snow, or more correctly, the ice is still coming down. What was supposed to be snow turning to rain during the night, turned into something more resembling Italian ice. We are basically, iced in, which is what is more normal this time of year than the 70 degree temperatures we had in January. So we can't complain.

Since I work and write from home, I have a choice of deciding whether to work, to write or to just goof off. I've done a bit of each today.

I really should take the opportunity to sit back and do some deep contemplation -- about life, about time, about anything except work, which is what I have been attempting to do all day -- the work part, but getting nowhere.

With this posting, I have officially entered the blogosphere. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: